Vibration plate - the dream machine
If you're trying to lose weight but having trouble sticking to your exercise plan, you should consider the new vibration plate technology. Vibration plate machines have only recently become available to the general public, although similar machines have been used for some time by professional athletes and sports clubs. In many ways, the vibration plate could be the answer to your exercise problems.
Vibration plate for a short, effective workout
We all know how difficult it is to fit regular exercise into our daily routines. Whether we are working, studying, running a home or even retired, we fill our days with so many things that it can be hard to put aside an hour or more for a gym workout or a run. What often happens is that our exercise plans fall by the wayside, and we simply don't give ourselves the workout our bodies need. Fortunately, the vibration plate can change all that. The technology behind the vibration plate means that a shorter workout can produce the same results as a long workout at the gym:
- Working your muscles - the vibration plate is working all your muscles during the length of your workout. The machine sends vibrations through your body, causing the muscles to contract over 30 times per second.
- Reaching all your muscles - it's estimated that a traditional gym workout may reach around 50% of your muscles, depending on what sort of routine you have. The vibration plate will work all of your muscles, all of the time, ensuring that you get a full body workout each time you use the machine.
- Time-saving - because the vibration plate works so efficiently and encourages the muscles to contract several times faster than a normal workout, you only need to spend a short time on the machine in order for it to be effective. This means you can get the same results from a ten minute session on the vibration plate as you might get from a much longer session in the gym.
- Less exhausting - the vibration plate does most of the work for you, so you don't come off at the end of your session feeling hot and sweaty. This is great news for those people who want to exercise at lunchtime or during the day, but don't have time for showers straight away.
If you're looking for a new but effective way of losing weight and improving your muscle strength, find out more about how a vibration plate could help.
Order your vibration plate today
The specially developed Vibrostation is only available for purchase through our website. Normally used in commercial settings, the Vibrostation is designed for use in the home and is an affordable alternative to expensive gym fees and other gym equipment. Browse our website to read in-depth research on why this form of exercise is so good for you, find out the answers to frequently asked questions and to order your Vibrostation direct by calling 0800 083 3236 or buy online.
- Vibration Plate - An Emerging Form of Exercise
- Exercise Plate - Get the Body that you want with Exercise Plate Training
- Vibration Plates - No Pain, Lots of Gain
- Exercise Plates - Every Body Benefits
- Vibration plates for a healthy lifestyle
- Vibration Plate - A Guide to Weight Loss with a Vibration Plate
- Exercise Plate - Tips to Remember when Using an Exercise Plate
- Exercise plate brings all-round benefits
- Exercise plates could make you love your workout!
CF. Scott - Somerset
I would recommend the Vibrostation to all. First of all the staff have been wonderful. I have had the most amazing after sales service. If you have any questions they are always at the end of a phone to help. sometimes "after hours". Can you say th..